Parents Holiday Gifts for Coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Just wondering what everyone is getting their coaches (if anything) for the holidays, and any feedback on what they really want/need from kids!

Coaches love anything...but some things get remembered.

NO...candles, ornaments, or other knickknacks. No giant tins of popcorn either.

YES...Starbuck cards, McDonald's Money, cookies, homemade food and desserts.;)

Remember the NO KNICKKNACK rule and your good to go!

Oops, well I guess I goofed. Gave one of my DD's coaches an ornament, but it was a beautiful blown glass gymnast and she is a young woman just starting family so I figured she could use an ornament. We gave a "World's Greatest Gymnastics Coach" mug and a gift card to Target to her other coach. I think my husband got Barnes and Noble gift cards for my sons' coaches.

Oops, well I guess I goofed. Gave one of my DD's coaches an ornament, but it was a beautiful blown glass gymnast and she is a young woman just starting family so I figured she could use an ornament. We gave a "World's Greatest Gymnastics Coach" mug and a gift card to Target to her other coach. I think my husband got Barnes and Noble gift cards for my sons' coaches.

Ha Ha...you didn't goof. My wife would love to get something like that. I'm a guy...what do I know. I'd be the happiest coach in the gym if a student brought me a slice of pizza for Christmas.:D

World's Greatest Coach mug - AWESOME!

Barnes and Noble gift card - What a great idea!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back