Parents NCAA changes in values etc

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flicfliclay

Proud Parent
Anyone know what changes have been made for next year? From the rumblings that i have heard nothing has changed for Vault, but changes in Bars, Beam and Floor.

I don't know anything, but Jill Hicks mentioned this on her most recent podcast. She said no changes on vault, and that some changes to rules around two pass rules on floor -- that you can still do two pass routines, but that there would be some additional rules or something. She did not give specifics. I don't recall what else she said.

How would one go about finding out the specifics? It would be good to know as the girls (and coaches) decide what skills to train for the coming season. Also, does anyone happen to know if rules changes are for one year or multiple years, the way the DP code works?

I don't know anything, but Jill Hicks mentioned this on her most recent podcast. She said no changes on vault, and that some changes to rules around two pass rules on floor -- that you can still do two pass routines, but that there would be some additional rules or something. She did not give specifics. I don't recall what else she said.

How would one go about finding out the specifics? It would be good to know as the girls (and coaches) decide what skills to train for the coming season. Also, does anyone happen to know if rules changes are for one year or multiple years, the way the DP code works?
From the lack of traction on this post, I am guessing nobody really knows? Was hoping to find that out too! ha ha!

I *think* there was recently a big meeting about it, so I would expect we'd hear soon. I would listen to the gymcastic podcast if you don't already because they usually have good information on these types of updates.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back