Parents my meet scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

CuriousCate

Proud Parent
Does anyone know if the format for mymeetscores.com has changed or if it is just not working right now? I can't find any scores at all...

Not part of this problem, but why are there so many meets listed that don't have scores?

I think the meet scores only get reported if the people running the meet send them in, or if they are using a particular software? I believe that’s what I was told, anyone feel to correct me.

I think the meet scores only get reported if the people running the meet send them in, or if they are using a particular software? I believe that’s what I was told, anyone feel to correct me.
This is correct, if you have the score sheet in a PDF or word format, you can attach them to the screen that opens when you click on a meet that does not have the scores listed

Darn. Of our 4 meets so far, only one has been reported and her lowest. :( Looks like a lot of the gyms in our area don't use the right software.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

NEW COMBO for Suni Lee? 🥇

Back