Skill Directory

--------------------------------------------- This is a resource thread...please only post useful information...links...videos...etc. As useful info is posted...it will be copied into the first post of the thread. --------------------------------------------- Post an explanation or definition of the skill here. Link to Wikipedia if available for the skill. ChalkBucket Threads Link to the "tag" for the skill if there is one Link to great threads or posts on ChalkBucket.com Links Links...
This forum is to organize information about a particular topic or skill into a thread. Guidelines Only one thread per topic or skill. Format your thread like the following thread...http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/skill-directory/40494-event-skill-thread-template.html Post only information about that topic or skill. Post info such as links...videos...drills...articles...etc. Do not post idle conversation. The first post of each thread will be constantly updated with new information...
Please help me. I am 15 snd have been trying nearly a year. My megs ate a bit bent on the video but they are usually straight. I cant leam over the bar i am too far away. What exercise or drill do i need?
Yurchenko is the name of both a specific vault and a vault family in artistic gymnastics. The Yurchenko was named after Soviet gymnast Natalia Yurchenko, who first performed the vault at the 1982 World Cup. In a Yurchenko vault, the gymnast does a round-off onto the springboard and a back handspring onto the horse or vaulting table. The gymnast then performs a salto, which may range in difficulty from a simple single tuck to a triple twist layout. ChalkBucket Threads Threads tagged...
--------------------------------------------- This is a resource thread...please only post useful information...links...videos...etc. As useful info is posted...it will be copied into the first post of the thread. --------------------------------------------- Fear is an emotion induced by a threat perceived by living entities, which causes a change in brain and organ function and ultimately a change in behavior, such as running away, hiding or freezing from traumatic events. Fear may occur...
--------------------------------------------- This is a resource thread...please only post useful information...links...videos...etc. As useful info is posted...it will be copied into the first post of the thread. --------------------------------------------- A front giant is an artistic gymnastics skill in which a gymnast rotates 360 degrees around an axis while in a fully extended position. It is performed on the uneven bars in women's artistic gymnastics. A foward or front giant is...
--------------------------------------------- This is a resource thread...please only post useful information...links...videos...etc. As useful info is posted...it will be copied into the first post of the thread. --------------------------------------------- Warm-up: A warm-up generally consists of a gradual increase in intensity in physical activity (a "pulse raiser"), joint mobility exercise, and stretching, followed by the activity. Warming up brings the body to a condition at which it...
--------------------------------------------- This is a resource thread...please only post useful information...links...videos...etc. As useful info is posted...it will be copied into the first post of the thread. --------------------------------------------- Kip (artistic gymnastics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ChalkBucket Threads kip - Search Results - ChalkBucket - Gymnastics Community Links http://usagym.org/pages/home/publications/technique/2004/10/glide_kip.pdf...
--------------------------------------------- This is a resource thread...please only post useful information...links...videos...etc. As useful info is posted...it will be copied into the first post of the thread. --------------------------------------------- The Kasamatsu vault is a 1/4 on with a 3/4 twist off of the table in the opposite direction. It was named after Shigeru Kasamatsu. Shigeru Kasamatsu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ChalkBucket Threads kasamatsu - Search...
--------------------------------------------- This is a resource thread...please only post useful information...links...videos...etc. As useful info is posted...it will be copied into the first post of the thread. --------------------------------------------- A giant is an artistic gymnastics skill in which a gymnast rotates 360 degrees around an axis while in a fully extended position. It is performed on the uneven bars in women's artistic gymnastics. Wikipedia - Giant (gymnastics)...