Parents Give it your best guess!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bars - 8.7 (I love her jump to highbar & dismount)

Beam - 8.5

Floor - 8.8

On a side note how does she do in the summer without meds? One of my sons takes medication for ADHD and I really like this idea. I wonder what his pediatrician would say. Can I ask what med she takes? My son is on Concerta.

On a side note how does she do in the summer without meds? One of my sons takes medication for ADHD and I really like this idea. I wonder what his pediatrician would say. Can I ask what med she takes? My son is on Concerta.

She takes focalin. I think she does great without it in the summer. Our gym has camp in the summer from 8 - noon so I assume all that conditioning wears her out a bit when she gets home. And then we go swimming or she plays with her sister so I don't need her to stay on task. I remember seeing her at the meet and thinking OMG, I need to refill her meds before school starts. And that meet was day 2, she had done 4 events the day before, had a sleepover and still was full of zip. Although, being extra tired can make her extra crazy.:D

Hmm, you said high scores so I will guess around 9.0 on bars, 9.0 on beam and mid 8s on floor?

Ok, I am no judge but she reminds me alot of my dd....while waiting for the awards to start :)

Bars - 8.8
Floor - 8.7 to 8.9
Beam - 8.6

Was I close?

Well, I knew it was easy scoring but you will be shocked compared to your scores.

UB - 9.4
Beam - 8.7
FX - 8.65

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back