The floor music reccomendation thread

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

there are a lot of good choices on youtube..just search gymnastics floor music and you'll get a bunch of great ones.. and you can have them sent to you for free!

My daughter recently competed at the Junior Olympic National Championships in Dallas TX, and there was a brand new floor music company handing out free demo CDs there. It is called Jumptwist Music and we have listened to the demo it is definitely better than some other companies out there.
We actually purchased a song from this company and the owner was really accommodating and even cut our music for free! I would definitely recommend this company to other gymnasts and gym moms like me out there.
I am pretty sure this is the site:
Welcome to Jumptwist Music

My daughter recently competed at the Junior Olympic National Championships in Dallas TX, and there was a brand new floor music company handing out free demo CDs there. It is called Jumptwist Music and we have listened to the demo it is definitely better than some other companies out there.
We actually purchased a song from this company and the owner was really accommodating and even cut our music for free! I would definitely recommend this company to other gymnasts and gym moms like me out there.
I am pretty sure this is the site:
Welcome to Jumptwist Music

I'll add it to the first post

just letting you know that there is no fee for listening to demos on floor express music. you can listen to 30 second demos of all of their songs for free online. but if you want to have the demo cds, there is a fee.

just letting you know that there is no fee for listening to demos on floor express music. you can listen to 30 second demos of all of their songs for free online. but if you want to have the demo cds, there is a fee.

You can now listen to the full length demos for most of their songs, not just the 30 second demos. Pretty cool!

You can now listen to the full length demos for most of their songs, not just the 30 second demos. Pretty cool!

I saw that too Netty!!! My dd was listening to all her teammates music and showing me their choreography. I think it is great that you can listen to the whole song before purchasing it. DD's music is "Right Now" from Floor Music Express--it suits her great!!

I saw that too Netty!!! My dd was listening to all her teammates music and showing me their choreography. I think it is great that you can listen to the whole song before purchasing it. DD's music is "Right Now" from Floor Music Express--it suits her great!!

Olivia's music is the theme from UP. Go listen to it, it's awesome!!

Isn't it cool? Your dd's is cool, too. I love the trumpets! Awesome! Her dance teacher actually said she couldn't have picked a better song for her and that it would be hard to convince her that something else could be a better choice. So, sounds like it's a keeper! Now to pay for the routine! :eek: She'll be starting it within the next couple of weeks and I plan on being there to video tape it. They've actually been working on bits and pieces of each girls routines in their dance class. She's pretty excited.

Floor Music

What type of floor music is really popular today? The newer hip hop type beats or the older classical music?

DJ RL
"http://www.youtube.com/TheDJRL"

DD is looking for new music for next year and has asked me for ideas - so I will see if any of you might suggest some stuff too!

She wants something fast, lively and bouncy. Nothing gentle and soft! Something with attitude! She says she wants something she wont get bored of - so nothing in the charts at the moment or too cheesy! A bit of an open one this!

Her current music is a much speeded up version of Pus*ycat Dolls - Hush Hush and she has previously had something by Bond (cant remember the name...).

So if anyone can think of any ideas we would both be very grateful!

She is 18 (old!) and has a great in your face type lively personality. She comes across on the floor very aggressive and powerful.

She wants something pretty fast

DD is looking for new music for next year and has asked me for ideas - so I will see if any of you might suggest some stuff too!

She wants something fast, lively and bouncy. Nothing gentle and soft! Something with attitude! She says she wants something she wont get bored of - so nothing in the charts at the moment or too cheesy! A bit of an open one this!

Her current music is a much speeded up version of Pus*ycat Dolls - Hush Hush and she has previously had something by Bond (cant remember the name...).

So if anyone can think of any ideas we would both be very grateful!

She is 18 (old!) and has a great in your face type lively personality. She comes across on the floor very aggressive and powerful.

She wants something pretty fast

Check out Ziwtra's stuff for starters, and let me know what you think. I especially reccomend "Willed Assault;" it seems like it would fit her well.

If that doesn't work for you, let me know, and I'll see what else I can dig up.

GT- I was wondering if you could help me find some music. I like all the bond stuff and dramatic music. But everything I have found that i like is overused and im not allowed to use it. i recently fell in love with this music YouTube - ‪Apasionada - Floor Music‬‏ that i have been looking at since about april. im intrested in something that could maybe mix the too is that is possible. i still want something dramatic but more that i can dance too. thanks :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back