Excited to see Chellsie Memmel

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

txgymfan

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
I am so excited to see Chellsie! The way she was so low key about her comeback and then nailed it at Classics was so impressive.

I forked your post off into it's own thread...thought others may want to add to this.

It was great to see that jam double front off bars again!

I forked your post off into it's own thread...thought others may want to add to this.It was great to see that jam double front off bars again!
The jam double front is my favorite move that chellsie does! She makes it look so effortless and I too am very excited to see her at visas!!

As a Wisconsin gymnast I always love to see Chellsie Memmel! I think that her continuation in the sport shows she's not in it for the medals, titles or glory, she doing it cause she has a passion for it, and that is incredibly commendable. I will always be cheering for her!

JBS, you suprised me, I knew I did not start a thread. For the record, I am excited to see see Shawn too but I like the way Chellsie handeled her comback better. Shawn just seems more of an emotional person so she clearly got excited and talked about her plans but she may have put unnessary pressure on herself.

If the videos from gymnastike are any indication Texas Dreams seems to have matured into a great place to train. Thier junior girls could do very well. I love how Kim Z talks about having the girls happy and prepared.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back