JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Here's a great little video of some UCLA floor routines:

[youtube]9QFr6eAQ6AY[/youtube]

They have some great (unusual) routines there. Ariana Berlin's is the best, but I haven't been able to find a video of it. If anyone ever finds one, please post it.

Same here! Definitely my fav in all the NCAA. <3 Miss Val. I can't wait for Mattie Larson to start competing there! And I can't wait to see how Sam does with the team. Did I mention how much I love their leos? I wish I had been good enough at gym to compete for UCLA!!

I love UCLA, I even got my girls UCLA gymnastics sweatshirts last year, Miss Val even sent a hand written card and a poster with them. We were thrilled and the poster is up in the gym. Her routines are wonderful. With Mattie Larson joing the already great field, this year will be great gym watching.

Same here! Definitely my fav in all the NCAA. <3 Miss Val. I can't wait for Mattie Larson to start competing there! And I can't wait to see how Sam does with the team. Did I mention how much I love their leos? I wish I had been good enough at gym to compete for UCLA!!

I can't even DESCRIBE my excitement to see Mattie compete for UCLA!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back