Does anyone know what the name of this floor music is?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don't think any of the required floor music have a name per say. But it does have a sailor music feel to it sort of reminds me of popeye.

Thank you, but however, I know for a fact that this isn't a required floor music, or the compulsory floor music. I heard this at an optional meet and my parents said that they recognized it from somewhere.

Does anybody else know?

Ok thank you, I actually thought it might be that song, for when I heard the sailor's hornpipe music on floorexpress I thought it sounded awfully familiar but I was wondering if anyone knew the actual title of the floor music version of this song? Like if anyone's heard it before at a meet or whatever.

for what it's worth, and i don't know much about "apps", but my son has an app on his phone. when we hear something we like, he starts (for lack of a better word) the app and then holds his phone to the music source. within seconds, up pops the names of the song. very neat technology!:)

for what it's worth, and i don't know much about "apps", but my son has an app on his phone. when we hear something we like, he starts (for lack of a better word) the app and then holds his phone to the music source. within seconds, up pops the names of the song. very neat technology!:)
This is likely either Shazam or SoundHound. Both work quite well, but if it is a unique performance of that piece, they probably won't identify it.

Marie, thanks!
I've listened to the song breaking my head what it was.
;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back