Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnictics

Regionals are coming up in Florida and this year we are competing in Jackson Mississippi. I am so excited but the thing is that we will be driving a 12 HOURS!!!!! On the bright side is that we will stop half way and get a hotel then drive the other half. Even though I compete on Sunday we are going to start the drive on Friday to watch my friends compete for the state of Florida on Saturday.

Good luck! My daughter was invited to go to regionals in Jackson too...but we decided not to go because of the drive (11 hrs for us) and missing school. I hope your friends do great and you do great too. HAVE FUN! Enjoy the experience!

DD will be there competing on Sunday as well for Platinum. Yes, it is a very long drive. Ours is 14 hours, which is why we choose to fly. We wish you good luck!

Good luck! My daughter was invited to go to regionals in Jackson too...but we decided not to go because of the drive (11 hrs for us) and missing school. I hope your friends do great and you do great too. HAVE FUN! Enjoy the experience!

Did she make one of the state teams for Saturday's competition? That's a big honor!

Did she make one of the state teams for Saturday's competition? That's a big honor!

No, gymgal, she actually had a really bad state meet and did not make the team. Her teammate made 1st alternate for the Gold State team, though. But, DD's coach invited DD to go because of her good scores during the season. We just decided not to make the trip, since she didn't actually make the team AND it was soooooo far! You are super smart to fly! Good luck to your DD. There should be some great gymnastics this weekend! Let us know how she does!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back