New in so many ways. Adult Gymnastics ? Please Help from ALL :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Please, continue to talk to me like I am 9 and not 29. I appreciate it. On top of that, Im not an idiot! but hey, thanks for treating me like one. I also really dislike you calling people freaks. Thats not very nice. Seriously. You made your point Way to be a nice Admin person. " ARGH!!!!" You almost make me want to ask how old you are. Key word there was ALMOST. See, I can be condescending and mean too but Im not going to. Have a great day and try to grow up a little. This is a chat board Not the CIA. Chillax :) I already got the answers I needed from other, who might I add, nicer members. I won't be checking this thread any more. Wow unreal.

Nicci and others Thank you. I will just private message you on my progress and such Have a great day :)

Hi, for more info on adult gymnastics, including a growing list of classes throughout the country, and a list of meets, check out Gymnastike's adult gymnastics page Please feel free to post your videos and show your progress. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, for more info on adult gymnastics, including a growing list of classes throughout the country, and a list of meets, check out Gymnastike's adult gymnastics page, here: Please feel free to post your videos and show your progress. Good luck!

I edited out your email address, save you from getting spammed. The OP can message you if she wishes.

Last edited:
Sorry if this sounds offensive, I don't mean it that way at all, but... how did you manage to get un-banned?

It was what we call a temp ban. For three days only and generated by the boards built in infraction system. We use the system for minor infractions. When the temp ban is up your account is just the same as before.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back