World Championships Live Stream

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

tumble&turn

Coach
Gymnast
I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be a live stream of the 2013 Artistic Women's World Championships in Australia?

Worlds is in Antwerp, not Australia.

I think the o/p means is there a live feed of the competition viewable in australia...

No idea- you can get program's to work around it so you can watch other countries feed..

I like to follow twitter- there's usually a very good commentary, and results and videos go up pretty quickly.

Yes, I'm aware that the World championships are in Antwerp, but I was wondering how I can watch them live in Australia?
Thank you Faith, I like reading the live twitter updates, but I do prefer to watch the routines before knowing the scores/results.

I'm waiting for it to be back on North America. Last time was 10 years ago, and I didn't have the funds or time off to go. But next time...

2015 will be a great year to go with the Olympics the next year!

Just letting people know if you are outside of the USA and want to watch USAG's live steam, using google chrome download 'proxtube' and add it into your extensions and enable it, then you can watch the USA's live stream.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back