Off Topic Does anybody know any good sayings for class of 08 or 2012?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

On another thread we were all talking about like what class we were in. (2012 all the way baby!) But techinically I'm also the class of 2008 because thats when I graduate 8th grade! (June 11th!) So does anybody have any good sayings for the class of 2008 or the class of 2012? You can also post sayings for other classes I guess. haha.

The only one I got:

Party hard, rock n' roll, we're the class you can't control. Girls are pimpin', boys are fine, we're not the class of 2009! When 2009 is grown and gone, 2010 will party on. 2011 will think they've got the class, but 2012 will always kick..... BUTT! haha

i really dont know any...that one is really long...most people just chant their year but 12 is kinda long to chant haha

my cousins class.. chanted.. one, two, one, two.. zero one two

it was kind of cute

my cousins class.. chanted.. one, two, one, two.. zero one two

it was kind of cute

that is cute! I have to tell my president on ASB for my class with that ( i am VP) that actually is really cutee! two zero one one two zero one one

Every year, my school makes t-shirts for all the seniors that have cute little sayings on them. This year it was "Don't hate on 08." I don't remember any of the others though.

Every year the 8th grade class gets sweatshirts with the year on the back (like 08) in block letters and then the class signs inside the letters. They also get shirts like that and they get to wear it on certain days. (class of 08 wore it on the 8th, 18th, and 28th of each month.) I think they might have sayings on them but I'm not sure.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back