Parents Bar Skill Fairy in Minnesota!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Beetle did five kip/ cast to handsand / Pirouette's In practice today!

She now just needs to get her kip, squat on out of the skill!!

But I think we are on our way to Level 8 Bars!

I am sending the Bar Fairy :wizard: to Southern Minnesota to Gym Monkey's Mom to get those Giants!

Good Luck!

Congrats beetle! :applause: The fairy must be helping cause things are looking up. Yeah. I have decided not to ask about giants at all only ask how gymnastics is and if she wants to talk about them great. I felt I was becoming too involved with the whole process of giants. I did send her to a good article about giants at gymnastics revolutions web site under the parent section it has good pics and a article about doing giants. We have a week off for the 4th of July so I think that will help. I wonder where the kip fairy goes for vaction (lol) :D

Way to go Beetle!! Getting all those connections can be so frustrating----sounds like she's on her way.

My gymmie went back to practice yesterday after her week of camp. The hc had already briefed her team coach on what the girls were doing at Lake Owen. So, gymmie was told the overshoot has been added to her bar assignment(still with a spot). She loves the skill, but now wants to learn a toe shoot too!! Now, she loves the tsuk almost as much as the yurchenko. The coaches will make the call which she competes.

Now, if she would just believe in herself on the BHS series..........................................

I am sending the Bar Fairy :wizard: to Southern Minnesota to Gym Monkey's Mom to get those Giants!

Good Luck!

I thought you meant me, then realized there are several monkey mom's around here :D My oldest needs the Bar Fairy to re-teach her giants and she could work her magic over the cast to handstand/pirouette too!!

Hey Gym Monkey Momma. My DD read a great article about giants at gymnasitcs gymnasticrevolution.com under parents info. It has a demo on it that is good also helped my DD alot. Best wishes to you and your DD. Its funny if we aren't worring about meets we are worring about new skills or relearning old skills. Being a gym mom is hard work!:eek:

I luck out my girls have only been to the park in there maybe 3 times total!
we go to specific stores if they go and then we leave! or we eat there a lot they like the Rainforest Cafe

I really like going to Southdale the most tho

That is a good one too. We try to stay in the north metro since that is where my family is.. and it is closer to home!

My girls do like to go to Justice at MOA. We try to get there a couple times a year

That is a good one too. We try to stay in the north metro since that is where my family is.. and it is closer to home!

My girls do like to go to Justice at MOA. We try to get there a couple times a year

yep Justice is the reason we do MOA more than Southdale!
I dont live to far so we go a lot!

Can the kip fairy fly to Fl my dd need her front hip cirle and kip.Just a 1/4 cup of dust for the front hip and 1/2cup for kip!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back