Off Topic Fun !!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Took DD to see the Jonas Brothers last night !!!! I have never seen so many shrieking teeny-boppers in my life :D

She had an absolute blast. And (coming from an old lady !!) the show was very good. Demi Lovato (Camp Rock) opened up for about 30 minutes. Then we progressed to Avril Lavigne for about an hour. Then the Jonas Brothers from 9:15 - 10:45.

DD was beside herself she was so excited. It was at an outdoor pavillion. DD told her coach we had to sit on the lawn because we could not afford chairs :eek: :D. Partially true - lawn seats are much more affordable and "chairs" were sold out.

Drawback - it was 95 degrees, And nobody was sitting down so I had to hold her pretty much from 7:00 - 10:45 :eek:. Yes, I am WAY too old for that. I can hardly move. Not to mention the 1.5 mile walk to the car.

Oh, did I mention some poor girl threw up on my DD's leg while we were waiting at the window to pick up our tickets ? :(:eek:

Aside from the obvious GROSS-OUT factor at the ticket window, it sounds like your DD had tons of fun. I would be my kids' hero if I could take them to a show like that. Don't know if I'm that "cool" of a mom, though. I did record the Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus concert on Disney channel for them. Does that count? :D

Aside from the obvious GROSS-OUT factor at the ticket window, it sounds like your DD had tons of fun. I would be my kids' hero if I could take them to a show like that. Don't know if I'm that "cool" of a mom, though. I did record the Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus concert on Disney channel for them. Does that count? :D

Shawn - I am pretty sure that counts !! You could be that cool. It was actually pretty good. I was surprised. And of course the look on their face as they scream w/ joy is priceless.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back