Parents Happy birthday to you....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymTwinsMom

Today is L&A's b-day! They are 8 years old. Having a b-day party at the gym. Don't they just grow up so fast?:tearsofjoy:

Absolutely they do. I keep threatening to put a brick on DD's head so she'll stop growing up so fast. LOL

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your girlies!

Happy Birthday to your girls!!

My little Monkey just turned 8 a few weeks ago. She's a twin too (to a brother). Is this your girls' first year as Level 6? Mine is repeating L5 because she's "small and young".

Happy Birthday to your girls!!

My little Monkey just turned 8 a few weeks ago. She's a twin too (to a brother). Is this your girls' first year as Level 6? Mine is repeating L5 because she's "small and young".

Oh! Happy b-day to her (and her brother;):)) Yes, this is their 1st year being lvl 6s, they just moved up. I'm a little nervous because before they joined the lvl 6 team, the youngest one was 11! They are only 8. I hope they make some friends. 1 girl moved up with them and she was 10. Does your dd have the lvl 6 skills? or are they just keeping her back because of her age?

Happy Birthday to the girls!!! I bet a gymnastics party will be a lot of fun:) I remember being so ready to have my body back and being able to breathe again when the boys were born.

Thats cool there are 3 of us twin moms on here. I have almost 12 yr old identical twin boys Gymmonkeymomma

Happy Birthday to the girls!!! I bet a gymnastics party will be a lot of fun:) I remember being so ready to have my body back and being able to breathe again when the boys were born.

Thats cool there are 3 of us twin moms on here. I have almost 12 yr old identical twin boys Gymmonkeymomma

TWIN CLUB! :D:D:D

Happy birthday to Leah and Alexis! They DO grow up soo fast.

Remember those times of diper changes, and learning how to talk and walk! The first smile, first tooth, first word. Ah, don't you just miss those moments?;)

Oh! Happy b-day to her (and her brother;):)) Yes, this is their 1st year being lvl 6s, they just moved up. I'm a little nervous because before they joined the lvl 6 team, the youngest one was 11! They are only 8. I hope they make some friends. 1 girl moved up with them and she was 10. Does your dd have the lvl 6 skills? or are they just keeping her back because of her age?

Thanks for the b'day wishes.

My DD was the youngest level 4 when she started. She had just turned 6 at the end of July, 1st meet was Sept 16. The next oldest girl was 9 turning 10, the rest were 10-12. All of the girls did about the same, my DD was middle of the pack but always pushed off to the side (by the girls) b/c of her age and size. That spring, they allowed EVERYONE to compete a level 5 meet to score out to 6. Being only 6, my DD was not allowed to compete (per USAG) so a few of the girls squeaked out. The rest competed Level 5 with her last yr. At L5 she did better than most as far as the team, score & placed better b/c of her age and the small # of girls who were 7 yr old at L5. However, b/c all of her teammates are now 11-14 they are being allowed to move to L6 to try to score out to L7!!! The girls were making my DD feel bad. Her skills are just as good as the others. Not to brag but she had a better kip than most, however she had trouble jumping to high bar. Her beam & floor are very good, but being small she had trouble with vault. So, along with one other girl, she is going to repeat 5 but train up. The coaches eluded to maybe doing the same with her next yr (score out of 6 to do 7) but we'll see. She's only 8 I'm not in a rush to get her to move up but I was pi$$ed that the big girls were being nasty to her and she is just as good as they are. Sorry so long, I got on my soapbox and forgot to get off!! She does have some of her L6 skills and even higher (almost has beam connection series).

:eek::eek: I have been checking some out aswell! I haven't found any yet. Which do you go on?

I go on a Multiples board too, but i find that most of the moms there have much younger twins/triplets.

I used to go to TMMB but it's so public and you get trolls every now and then so a couple of the moms made a new private board that you have to register to see and it's posts don't get Archived by the search engines It's Welcome to TJ's Place it is mostly twim moms because a lot of the TMMB moms like me left and went to TJsPlace because we got tired of talking about JUST twins so it's for all moms but there but most are twin moms. If you want to register let me know you have to be referred and I will refer you. And dont worry just because it says donate on the main page doesnt mean you need to. Very nice ladies there:) Theres only so long you can talk about diapers before you need to talk about other stuff or you'll go crazy;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the b'day wishes.

My DD was the youngest level 4 when she started. She had just turned 6 at the end of July, 1st meet was Sept 16. The next oldest girl was 9 turning 10, the rest were 10-12. All of the girls did about the same, my DD was middle of the pack but always pushed off to the side (by the girls) b/c of her age and size. That spring, they allowed EVERYONE to compete a level 5 meet to score out to 6. Being only 6, my DD was not allowed to compete (per USAG) so a few of the girls squeaked out. The rest competed Level 5 with her last yr. At L5 she did better than most as far as the team, score & placed better b/c of her age and the small # of girls who were 7 yr old at L5. However, b/c all of her teammates are now 11-14 they are being allowed to move to L6 to try to score out to L7!!! The girls were making my DD feel bad. Her skills are just as good as the others. Not to brag but she had a better kip than most, however she had trouble jumping to high bar. Her beam & floor are very good, but being small she had trouble with vault. So, along with one other girl, she is going to repeat 5 but train up. The coaches eluded to maybe doing the same with her next yr (score out of 6 to do 7) but we'll see. She's only 8 I'm not in a rush to get her to move up but I was pi$$ed that the big girls were being nasty to her and she is just as good as they are. Sorry so long, I got on my soapbox and forgot to get off!! She does have some of her L6 skills and even higher (almost has beam connection series).

Those girls have no right to be nasty to her because she's younger! Watch and see when she is a level 7 and scoring high, and the others will burn out. But I think that is better that she repeats 5 skill and age wise. Luckily the girls at our lvl 6 are very nice and welcoming. When she reaches lvl 6, she will score out so fast because she had the extra practice, and be where she has to be, social wise. (and wow, a series at 8!! thats amazing):):eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to go to TMMB but it's so public and you get trolls every now and then so a couple of the moms made a new private board that you have to register to see and it's posts don't get Archived by the search engines It's Welcome to TJ's Place it is mostly twim moms because a lot of the TMMB moms like me left and went to TJsPlace because we got tired of talking about JUST twins so it's for all moms but there but most are twin moms. If you want to register let me know you have to be referred and I will refer you. And dont worry just because it says donate on the main page doesnt mean you need to. Very nice ladies there:) Theres only so long you can talk about diapers before you need to talk about other stuff or you'll go crazy;)

What a very nice offer! I will think about it, thank you!:veryhappy::cheerful::chat::huge:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back