Hey y'all!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm a gymnast/swimmer/ice-skater. I could totally get injured but hey, I like doing all three. Let's see...I'm from Texas, love to read and write, play the violin, flute, piano, and guitar, and have a dog and a bro and sis (both younger). My fav gymnast is Shawn Johnson, my fav ice-skater is Sasha Cohen, and my fav swimmer is Aaron Piersol and Natalie Coughlin. That's about it.

Heyy,
Welcome to CB. Lol I'm just starting to do gymnastics but I've also done swimming (which I sucked at) and figure skating haha.
My fav gymnast is Shawn Johnson too! She's pretty awesome lol.

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm a gymnast/swimmer/ice-skater. I could totally get injured but hey, I like doing all three. Let's see...I'm from Texas, love to read and write, play the violin, flute, piano, and guitar, and have a dog and a bro and sis (both younger). My fav gymnast is Shawn Johnson, my fav ice-skater is Sasha Cohen, and my fav swimmer is Aaron Piersol and Natalie Coughlin. That's about it.
Welcome! You are quite the talented young person, with all those athletic and artistic interests/pursuits! Good for you! We're glad you're here.

Hey welcometo chalkbucket! I just started gym and I used to competitively swim.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back