Olympic Leos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

HAHA you're right. It made them look even younger! Especially Deng Linlin and Jiang Yuyuan. I hated Jiang's floor routine. They're like "it will have you capitavated and entranced". It made me mad and want to slam into her. Not very sportsmanlike... :D! She just is so cocky and flautny and....UGH!!!!!!!!! :mad:

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000 http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNman000
HAHA you're right. It made them look even younger! Especially Deng Linlin and Jiang Yuyuan. I hated Jiang's floor routine. They're like "it will have you capitavated and entranced". It made me mad and want to slam into her. Not very sportsmanlike... :D! She just is so cocky and flautny and....UGH!!!!!!!!! :mad:

OMG!! I was thinking the same thing! Not necessarily that I wanted to slam into her, but how arrogant she seemed. It was like "Look at me--I'm so cute and charming!" She just laid it on a little too thick.

The US Olympic Leos were designed by adidas - with input from US National Team Coaches and Athletes - made to fit by GK.

You can get replicas of these in Tank-style from GK

www.gk-elitesportswear.com

OMG I KNOW! I was about to throw something at the TV it was so annoying! Did anyone else notice in the all-around Yang Yillin totally thought she'd won after her floor, before Nastia and Shawn went? She started bowing and everything to the crowd... and promptly sat back down when Nastia's score came up.

OMG I KNOW! I was about to throw something at the TV it was so annoying! Did anyone else notice in the all-around Yang Yillin totally thought she'd won after her floor, before Nastia and Shawn went? She started bowing and everything to the crowd... and promptly sat back down when Nastia's score came up.

I know. Then she was crying like she won. There was a girl on the Romania team for the all-around on floor and the broadcasters were like "OMG this is a huge score it will be hard to beat her. That was huge and amazing. My brother and I where like "Nasita and Shawn haven't gone! DUH!" Her score was like a 15. 326 or something like that. Odd, I must say. Sometimes I wonder if these broadcasters aren't from some foreign country got really good English dialect teachers and are pretending to be American...

I actually quite liked Jiangs floor. But that's personal oppinion.
I REALLY didnt like the chinese team's leotards. They were really gross. I thought the leotard that they had at the 2005 worlds was pretty good.
Also did anyone see Jade Barbosa from Brazil on vault? The brazilian leotards wern't very nice either.....:confused: what happened to all the really nice leotards?? I was looking at a GK Catolouge the other day and some of the leotards made the modles look like a national flag! umm yea. Patriotic but a lillt over the top

I actually quite liked Jiangs floor. But that's personal oppinion.
I REALLY didnt like the chinese team's leotards. They were really gross. I thought the leotard that they had at the 2005 worlds was pretty good.
Also did anyone see Jade Barbosa from Brazil on vault? The brazilian leotards wern't very nice either.....:confused: what happened to all the really nice leotards?? I was looking at a GK Catolouge the other day and some of the leotards made the modles look like a national flag! umm yea. Patriotic but a lillt over the top

Tell me about it! My gym is trying to find new team leos and are like "EVERYONE IS WEARING THESE! AND THEY'RE UGLY!" Either other teams have them or they are hideous.

team leotards are usually discusting anyway.
Coz the flags havn't got great colours or something like that

Just to jump in I hated the red white blue and YELLOW leo for team USA. What was up with the yellow. Did we get a new national color to our flag. Just ugly! :) Its amazing with all the talent in the US that, that was the only leo design they could come up with.

Yea! How did that work???? really weird... Maybey they ran out of other colours and just chucked in a random one.
At the last olympics, our Aussie team had PURPLE and white leotards.They were really pretty but purple and white?? umm..they aren't our national colours, Green and Gold are. Glad to see these olympics that they had a green an gold one, and it was pretty.

Every red and yellow/orange leo that the Chinese have, I have fell in deep deep LOVE with. I love them.

My next leo would be Romania, because I love red yellow and blue parts.

For me China's leos was the best.

Why do you say Spanish leos was horrible?
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

in my opinion i didn't really like the chinese leotards either.
i didnt like the australian, slovenian and a few of the usa ones.
but thats my opinion.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back