WAG ISO: Funny Gymnastics Memes/Cartoons

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

And one more for us parents:
8aa5c786e1be2f5e54b669068c70fb4e.jpg

I showed these to my brother in law, and he had the same look on his face as the coworker inquiring about what the CGM was reading. Like, HUH?

ROFLMAO!! So, TN State meet 2 years ago, we laughed our heads of after watching every single girl trip her way up the podium steps to receive her award. For kids who can do the most graceful moves on a 4" piece of wood, I've yet to meet a gymnast that didn't trip on a piece of lint.
This is SO true!! Just yesterday, I stuck a gorgeous 180 degree switch leap on beam, without a wobble. Then walking back to the end of the beam, I somehow missed my left foot, split the beam, & ended up flat on my back on the floor.
And lets not even talk about that time I was receiving an award & tripped in front of my entire school...
Or the two times I sprained my foot from tripping on a mat...
Or that time I stuck my vault, saluted, then tripped & fell as I was walking away from the judge...
Gotta love the grace us gymnasts have :D

This is SO true!! Just yesterday, I stuck a gorgeous 180 degree switch leap on beam, without a wobble. Then walking back to the end of the beam, I somehow missed my left foot, split the beam, & ended up flat on my back on the floor.
And lets not even talk about that time I was receiving an award & tripped in front of my entire school...
Or the two times I sprained my foot from tripping on a mat...
Or that time I stuck my vault, saluted, then tripped & fell as I was walking away from the judge...
Gotta love the grace us gymnasts have :D
DD first floor routine as an old Level floor, she did the routine, saluted with a huge grin on her face, turns, runs off the floor trips, face plants and slides,face first off the floor. Our course I had just stopped videoing.

Just found this... bringing this thread back to life. Add more at will...

oh-hell-no.jpg

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back