First day trying double full on trampoline

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was bored yesterday and decided to go for a front double full. I taped all the attempts because i thought if i fly off and die, at least everyone will know what happened.
[YOUTUBE]0mPgnVoDDKw[/YOUTUBE]

OMG!! My first thought (as a mom) when I saw that video was "What does she think she is doing??? She is gonna break her neck!!"

Sorry--it is the mom coming out of me--just be careful! Jumping from tramp to tramp is very dangerous. Is that what you are doing? Looks kinda scary :eek:

Last edited:
OMG!! My first thought (as a mom) when I saw that video was "What does she think she is doing??? She is gonna break her neck!!"

Sorry--it is the mom coming out of me--just be careful! Jumping from tramp to tramp is very dangerous. Is that what you are doing? Looks kinda scary :eek:

Yeah, LOL we always jump from tramp to tramp. They are only about a foot and a half apart though. If I try doing it on one trampoline, I definitely fly off. I've done that before. We aren't supposed to jump off the top of the swing set onto the tramp anymore though. LOL

Ever heard of the double-mini in T&T? Its same tramp to tramp concept :)

Nice job maddiekate!

OK - That is my reaction exactly !!!!!!!!!!!! I scrolled down to post and read my own post written by you !!!!!!

Ever heard of the double-mini in T&T? Its same tramp to tramp concept

I don't have much of a comment on the original situation, but it's not really the same at all as far as I can see. There's no metal, springs, or anything else in between the angled part and the flat part, and the dismount is to a resi.

Personally I'd probably cover the exposed springs, no fun to get caught in those.

Personally I'd take one tramp away and put a net around the other one and lay down a list of long rules!!!:D:eek:

I am sure it's fun, but that would never happen anywhere near my house. That's what I pay the huge gym bills for.

Erm could you take up crochet instead!!!!!

Personally I'd take one tramp away and put a net around the other one and lay down a list of long rules!!!:D:eek:

I am sure it's fun, but that would never happen anywhere near my house. That's what I pay the huge gym bills for.

Erm could you take up crochet instead!!!!!

We have a few rules.
Only two people can be on the first trampoline at a time because it is newer and we want it to stay really bouncy.
We can't jump off the fence anymore because its getting wobbly.
Only one person can do a table in between the trampoline to "vault" over. It doesn't work too well with two people.
And we can't do double flips.

And I do crochet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back