Parents Woohoo a new L4

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

momof5

Proud Parent
DD was preteam at her old gym and after her second preteam practice at the new gym she was placed in L4. She was so happy all night she was beaming. I am so happy that she finally got to be in a position that I thought she deserved all along. She starts team practice tonight and I have to come up with all team fees by Monday. Yikes!

Yaaayy! Congrats! I remember when my DD made it to team, she was on cloud nine! :cloud9: So was I, for her!

Let us know how she likes it and keep us posted on her progress! :jump:

That's awesome! Glad it all turned out well in the end.

I shal be sending a money fairy your way, sounds like you'll be needing her.

Sounds like the move was the right choice. Open the checkbook or dust off the credit card----that is usually the gym's welcome to new team parents. Now, you'll get info on booster club, team practice schedule and expectations, a whole new set of parents to get to know and a huge grin on your dd's face(priceless).

Keep us in the loop as to how it goes!

I shal be sending a money fairy your way, sounds like you'll be needing her.

Could you also send the money fairy to the entire US? We are in deep doo-doo down here! :worried: But let's not make this a political forum!! I just had to comment.... :soapbox:

BTW, Bog, if I knew you were friendly w/ THAT fairy, I'd have moved next-door to you by now! ;)

Congrats!!! That is sooooo exciting. Finally all her hard work is being rewarded. Best of luck to the NEW LEVEL 4 team member!!!!!!:D

That is so great - congrats to her and good luck as she begins the team journey.

Over by me I know the spending money fairy really well - I need to somehow get in the lotto fairy's good graces :p

WOOOO HOOOO !!!!!!!

That is exciting - just enjoy the ride (after you pay for your 'ticket' that is)

you might as well leave the checkbook open :D

I am so happy for both of you.

Wow, that was quick!:D You and she must be feeling AWESOME right now...even with the hole in your pocket where your cash used to be...:p
Congrats and hope she has lots of fun on her new team!!

Congrats to your DD! Hope she loves it! Get out that check book and get ready to donate time to the Booster Club. LOL.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back