Parents Lady Luck?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
It's only five days away- any one else have a DD competing? My DD is super excited- this is her first JO meet, and I guess it's a doozy! She competes on Sunday. She has teammates competing Friday and Saturday morning as well, but we decided to fly in Saturday and fly home Sunday night. We are staying at the host hotel. I've never been to Vegas before and am thinking we need to at least take a ride down the strip before heading to the hotel (I hear the hotel shuttle service stinks). If anyone else will be there, good luck!

We will be there. We plan on driving up on Friday, but are as yet undecided if we leaving early from school or after school. DD competes on Sunday (level 6.) We plan on driving home on Monday. We'll also be at the host hotel.

We are seeing Le Reve at the Wynn on Sunday night.

We will be there. We plan on driving up on Friday, but are as yet undecided if we leaving early from school or after school. DD competes on Sunday (level 6.) We plan on driving home on Monday. We'll also be at the host hotel.

We are seeing Le Reve at the Wynn on Sunday night.

Cool on the show! I wish we had left enough time in our schedule to do something fun. I would have loved to drive since I am a terrible flyer, but for us it's a long drive to make without another driver. A few of my DDs teammates are driving out with their extended families. My DD is also competing L6 on Sunday. Good luck to your DD!

My dd is competing. She's home with a fever over103. Hoping she gets to the gym by Wednesday for a few days practice.

I'm leaving with my two daughters tomorrow-JO 10 and JO 4. This is my JO 4 daughters first meet of the season, and first meet as a JO 4. We are staying until Monday as we had to book airplane tickets before the schedule came out, so both compete Friday, we will cheer on teammates Saturday morning then be free to explore Saturday afternoon and Sunday. We will be at the host hotel. Good luck!!

I'm leaving with my two daughters tomorrow-JO 10 and JO 4. This is my JO 4 daughters first meet of the season, and first meet as a JO 4. We are staying until Monday as we had to book airplane tickets before the schedule came out, so both compete Friday, we will cheer on teammates Saturday morning then be free to explore Saturday afternoon and Sunday. We will be at the host hotel. Good luck!!
How very exciting! Best of luck to both of your girls!

First meet in JO, first meet of the season. DD competes Sunday - extended family is coming out to visit and watch the meet. We take the 4hr drive tomorrow morning. It's a fun meet! We were there last year competing in Xcel. We're staying at the Host Hotel as well.

Good luck to everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back