how long have u been doing gymnastics?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I started when I was 6 and am 13 so that is......... (this is where math skills are put to the test)

7 years!!!!!:D

DD started when she was 6 and is doing gym for 5 years now.Competed Level 8 last year and is training for Level 9.

Matt started at 3 so he has been doing it for 5 years. Alexis also started at 3 so she has been doing it for 3 years. Kay for 1 1/2 years. And Liv for a couple months.

DD started @ 5 & 1/2 and is 8. So 2.5 yrs. She is currently L3 but moving to L4 in January, training some L5 skills (jump to high bar and kip, cartwheel on beam ). She currently has all of her L4 skills.

I am a level 7 and have been doing gymnastics for a total of 7 years, 4 competitive. I'm old now though, 15 so my career ends soon. So sad.

Level 1 : K & 1st?Level 2: 1st & 2nd Level 3: 2ndLevel 4: 3rd GradeLevel 5 4th & 5thLevel 6 6th gradeLevel 7 7th gradeLevel 8 8th & ill be 2nd year as a 9th grader.....7th competitive season this year!!!!

i started back when i was 3 and by the time i was 11 i was a level 10. i stayed at level 10 until i was 13 (well like a few weeks before i turned 14) so all of middle school. i tried a year of high school gymnastics. i'm 17 now and a senior and just starting to retrain after doing hs cheerleading (didn't like our old hs coach) and hopefully i'll compete JO again in the spring/make one of the smaller college squads :)

i started back when i was 3 and by the time i was 11 i was a level 10. i stayed at level 10 until i was 13 (well like a few weeks before i turned 14) so all of middle school. i tried a year of high school gymnastics. i'm 17 now and a senior and just starting to retrain after doing hs cheerleading (didn't like our old hs coach) and hopefully i'll compete JO again in the spring/make one of the smaller college squads :)

Woah, that's awesome. :)

DD started gymnastics at the end of February 2008 at 6. She starts L3 next week, she turned 7 in September. So roughly, 8 months for her so far.

My DD started last summer at 5 1/2 and was put right on pre-team L3 and now she is 6 1/2 and is a L4 training for L5. She isn't competing this season because her coach wants to train all her L5 skills and then put her into competition season with strong L5 skills. She was very much ok with that since she and he just started at a new gym. She LOVES it so it will hopefully be many more years to come.

Just started! 3 months ago but I think I'm doing pretty good. I'm an old guy, too, I'm 21 years old, but I just started experiencing gymnastics!

My Most Notable Skills are...

Grass
Punch front (No step out yet), Roundoff, any amount of BHs, back tuck.
Need to test if I can do whips...

Trampoline
1 1/2 twisting back somersault
Front Full somersault (still practicing that)
Double front from my knees to butt (I can't seem to stick with my legs)

Need to test if I can do double backflip...

I know it's still amateurish, but I'm working on it!

Oh and I have terrible form on plenty of things, to =( working on that, too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back