Off Topic world series

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymnastRaeRae87

What do you guys think about the world series so far?

I think it is pretty cool the Phillies pitcher hit a home run...first time a pitcher has hit a home run in the world series since 1974!!​

Whay is it called the world series when there are only American teams? It is very comfusing.

Don't watch much, but here in Quebec it is a very big deal.

I don't really watch it either. My favorite team WAS the San Fransico Giants before they sucked. So baseball doesn't really interest me.

Not really watching too much of the series games, but I did watch lots of the Brewer games. I watched a lot of there games and when they went on to the postseason, first time in awhile I think... But I really love Geoff Jenkins!! He was on the Brewers, but they traded him and I got VERY mad!! So I'm cheering for the Philles and I want to get a Geoff tshirt now too! ;):D

good question

Whay is it called the world series when there are only American teams? It is very comfusing.

Don't watch much, but here in Quebec it is a very big deal.

thats a really good question...ive never thought about that before! :p

giants are my fav team either. i love the padres even though they blew it this season :(

i also love my cubs :)

So Sarah Palin was in Pennsylvania recently (Obama has a 10-point lead there.. give up), and congratulated Pennsylvania on "being world champions!" Um, Sarah? Honey? You're near Pittsburgh. You know, home of the Pirates, one of the worst teams in baseball? Hahahahahaha.

/long-suffering Braves fan

So Sarah Palin was in Pennsylvania recently (Obama has a 10-point lead there.. give up), and congratulated Pennsylvania on "being world champions!" Um, Sarah? Honey? You're near Pittsburgh. You know, home of the Pirates, one of the worst teams in baseball? Hahahahahaha.

/long-suffering Braves fan

Haha! That's funny, she should of done some research first!

But like I said before, I'm a HUGE Geoff Jenkins fan and when they won I was thrilled! :D That night I also found out that he played basedball at my favorite college, USC! So I told my parents that I have a good reason to go their now!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back