Parents Halloween's Over, Now the Work Begins!

• Thread starter greyhoundrescue
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

greyhoundrescue

It's official, yesterday, my girls had their first L4 practice yesterday. Boy were they excited! Birthday, Halloween, and moving up all in the same weekend--no wonder they seem exhausted! They are going to sit out our first meet to give them a little extra time to "catch up" routine-wise, but I'm sure we will all be exhausted once it does. They haven't stopped talking about practice yesterday--it seems to have been more exciting than our annual Halloween-slash-birthday pool party!

Sounds like a busy weekend !! You will be in for it when all the sugar wears off !!!

Keep us posted on L4. My DD is moving up after her L3 Season Finale (our state does not have a L3 State Meet so one of the gyms made it's own !! ) the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Wow, what a busy weekend! Congrats for the move up! Glad they love level four:)

Wow, that's quite a weekend! When does their meet season start? Dd just joined the L4 team but they don't start competing until January. That still seems awfully close to me to learn routines and everything (especially since she doesn't have most of the bar skills) but I guess the coaches thinks she can do it.

Sounds like a busy weekend !! You will be in for it when all the sugar wears off !!!

Keep us posted on L4. My DD is moving up after her L3 Season Finale (our state does not have a L3 State Meet so one of the gyms made it's own !! ) the weekend before Thanksgiving.

I think we will be at the same state meet in Oscala, FL. And the weekend before that we will be in Longwood, FL. I am looking forward to the end of the season. I think dd is sick of training L3 routines and is ready to learn something new. I bet your dd would be totally ok never doing a level 3 routine again. (especially since it's her second year)

That's great, greyhoundrescue! Moving up will certainly be fun for them. And I look forward to hearing about their 1st meet! Keep us posted! :p

Oh how exciting for them! Tell them congrats on moving up and Happy Birthday! Hope they have a blast learning their routines and can't wait to hear all about their first meet.

:D

I think we will be at the same state meet in Oscala, FL. And the weekend before that we will be in Longwood, FL. I am looking forward to the end of the season. I think dd is sick of training L3 routines and is ready to learn something new. I bet your dd would be totally ok never doing a level 3 routine again. (especially since it's her second year)

Our meet is in NC - sorry. Would have been fun to meet another CBer

Thanks, everyone! :)
Our season doesn't start until January, and, yeah, it does seem so fast! I know the girls are excited and ready, though. :) Oy, my babies are growing up!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back