What is the run time of the Kellogg's show?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We were high up but in the middle. We could see everything but most of the time I could not tell who everyone was. Once I gave up trying to guess who was on what apparatus it was easier.

A few gymnasts were easier to distinguish. Donnell looks older even from far away. Madison is tiny. Shawn and Nastia have distinctive builds and are further away from " gymnastics shape". Since we are in Houston, when Simone was on anything, there were loud screams.

If you've gone to the show, do you have seat recommendations or is this the kind of event where there aren't any bad seats? The long sides of our arena have no seat options, but we can sit lower level on a corner or straight center on the short end where the Rings and high bars are. I'm trying to decide which would be better.

We were midway up on that corner (rings/high bars/p-bars and some beams) and it was perfect.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1475300483.189940.jpg
    ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1475300483.189940.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 92
  • ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1475300511.854121.jpg
    ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1475300511.854121.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 89
I have another quick question about the pre-show chalktalk. We purchased platinum tickets from our old gym (switched gyms a few weeks ago) and while we received our tickets, it doesn't say anything about the chalktalk or that we purchased a platinum package. I was just wondering how the venue knows we purchased platinum tickets?

I have another quick question about the pre-show chalktalk. We purchased platinum tickets from our old gym (switched gyms a few weeks ago) and while we received our tickets, it doesn't say anything about the chalktalk or that we purchased a platinum package. I was just wondering how the venue knows we purchased platinum tickets?

The ticket should have VIP printed on it. That's how it worked for ours. There was no other designation or separate ticket.

So excited. My friend and I just decided to go next Friday without kids. Just two forty something women behaving like teenagers! For lots of reasons it doesn't make sense to take the girls but my friend wants company and I get to get out of my routine and do something for ME!
Wow. Good for you!!!! I need to do that myself.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back