Parents Spring break camps or clinics for optionals?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would guess that anything above a club level would be hard since there are so many variations in spring break dates. In just our area I know of schools with 4 different dates (and there are probably more). My kids gyms have more often than not had team day camps over school breaks in addition to regular practices.

Yes, good point. We have a lot of variation in our area also. I was hoping to take DD to something while on her break.

I don't know of any because most clubs are still training hard for upcoming regionals, Easterns/Westerns and Nationals (for levels 8, 9 & 10). It can be hard even finding a club to practice with during spring break vacations because of end of season preparations.

In our area, Spring break was this past week, so that is done for us.

Off Topic, Ask me how hard it was to get two preteens out of bed this morning?

I would guess that anything above a club level would be hard since there are so many variations in spring break dates. In just our area I know of schools with 4 different dates (and there are probably more). My kids gyms have more often than not had team day camps over school breaks in addition to regular practices.
We have 4 districts represented in our gym… 2 of them have spring break next week. The other 2 have spring break 2 weeks later, lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back