Parents Juju's Videos Posted

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I finally got Juju's videos posted from her 1st and 2nd Level 4 Meets. I even figured out how to do a montage! :D Youtube address is in my signature below.

We are skipping the next meet which is schedule in December and out of state (4.5 hours away). The next one we are going to is in January and then will have several that seems like they will be back to back.

Hope you enjoy...

Great videos. She definitely improved from meet to meet! She is going to have a great L4 season!

Loved the overhead view of her beam routine(2nd meet I think) and then her waving up to you. Very, very cute. She sure is the high 5 champ of the meet!!! She is just adorable.

Looks like she had a great meet! The best part is how much fun she was having.

Loved the overhead view of her beam routine(2nd meet I think) and then her waving up to you. Very, very cute. She sure is the high 5 champ of the meet!!! She is just adorable.

that was my fave bit too - she is so adorable!

Loved the overhead view of her... then her waving up to you.

I am glad you thought that was cute. I almost cut that part out but decided to leave it in. That was her Nana talking to her about her score and her Daddy below getting a kiss.

One of my favorite parts was after floor when she is walking backwards trying to see what score she would get... Considering I thought she did not 'GET' the whole score thing - I guess I was WRONG :eek:.

Thank you to all for the wonderful comments. She really was having so much fun at the meet. I will have to post some of her getting her awards so you call all see what a nut she is...

I'm so glad you left that bit in, I noticed her looking for her score after floor. She is definitely on the ball where scores are concerned. I still love her hair. Would love to see the awards.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back