New ChalkBucket Theme

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

303EEC1E-39DD-4FF4-AA66-F940EB9DAE43.png
You can hit menu (top left) from anywhere and click on new posts from the menu
I’m on my phone (not sure if that makes a difference), but there is no menu visible from the bottom of a thread. I have to manually scroll back up to the top. This is what I see. No arrows and no menu buttons.

Maybe it only works for certain types of phones? Can you scroll down and take a screen shot? I'm not very technical but I'm just curious now.

1EC0A368-F292-4862-B658-52A9780A31A7.png
The menu only appears in portrait orientation.
I don’t use landscape mode. I have an iPhone. I scrolled down and screenshot, but did it again here. In any case, I am ready to give up on it. It’s not that big a deal- I just dug it as a new feature.

B4B07811-9BD6-4873-B3ED-A78035E22BFD.jpeg
On your iPhone go to...

Settings >> Safari >> Advanced >> JavaScript

Make sure it is “on”.

Try turning it off and loading the site and then back on... sometimes safari is goofy. Try google chrome too.

Just a thought - I don't know how easy or difficult it is to do, but on a cheer forum I am on there are different reactions to posts (kind of like facebook). And I thought it could be fun here?

The buttons are:

Shimmy (It's kind of like a "like" - but cheer-related LOL. The "like" button is rarely used because the shimmy is a more fun way of giving a like)
Dislike
Funny
Informative
Old Thread
Gossip
Bullying

The italicized are viewed as negative feedback, helps mods monitor the posts. Also makes scanning threads easier, i.e. if something has 7 "informative" ratings, chances are there is valuable information found in that post.

Anyways just a thought!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back