Members need to be aged 16 or over

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It used to be 13, right? I'm not sure what to do now. I'm 15 and will turn 16 in about 5 months. Do I just stop using the forum until then? I hope it doesn't, it teaches me a lot, especially about coaching

It used to be 13, right? I'm not sure what to do now. I'm 15 and will turn 16 in about 5 months. Do I just stop using the forum until then? I hope it doesn't, it teaches me a lot, especially about coaching
I have to say, I would never have guessed you were so young. You have been a valuable contributor to the group forums and a positive, kind, and intelligent influence on many posts. I hope that you can continue to use Chalk Bucket, or that you'll at least come back once you turn 16!

I think we will be keeping you around. You are a a great community member. I would also like to ask @JBS to add you as a mod (if you are interested) our old youth mods have grown up and gone mostly.

But, for new members the rule is 16. So we will police new members accordingly.

I think we will be keeping you around. You are a a great community member. I would also like to ask @JBS to add you as a mod (if you are interested) our old youth mods have grown up and gone mostly.

But, for new members the rule is 16. So we will police new members accordingly.

Agreed, great idea to add her as a Mod. Congratulations Jard!

The rules need to be edited anyways...

Membership at ChalkBucket is restricted to ages 16 and older (unless a specific member is approved by admins)

@Jard.the.gymnast You are approved as a member. Would you like to be a moderator (basically just someone that keeps an eye on the site and helps others out)?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back