WAG Sophia 2018 Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times!

First event was beam (best event) odd fall (47th/56th)

Floor AWESOME Second Place (climbed to 28th/56th)

Vault SWEET 9th place (climbed to 15th/56th)

Bars So nice to see that great routine with upgraded dismount 3rd place (9th/56th AA)

Was awesome to see the fight and that she didn't get rattled!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times!

First event was beam (best event) odd fall (47th/56th)

Floor AWESOME Second Place (climbed to 28th/56th)

Vault SWEET 9th place (climbed to 15th/56th)

Bars So nice to see that great routine with upgraded dismount 3rd place (9th/56th AA)

Was awesome to see the fight and that she didn't get rattled!

Amazing!! Do you feel like the scoring was consistent across sessions? Based on the videos that I have seen there is a huge difference is the connections and presentations and skill level between the veterans and the first year level 10s.

Amazing!! Do you feel like the scoring was consistent across sessions? Based on the videos that I have seen there is a huge difference is the connections and presentations and skill level between the veterans and the first year level 10s.
GOSH hard to say...there are first year 10's in every age group I think and though Sophia is a veteran, she got hammered when she fell on beam. I think by and large that scoring is tight the first rotation in every session and fair across that session. I watched some later routines that seemed to get a bit higher score than they would have in an earlier session which is why you can't compare AA scores very accurately!

The upgraded dismount looks awesome! She is all set to make the lineup on every event now, can't wait to see her in NCAA.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back