Usag pro member background check

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just did mine, and it requires your address(es) for the past 7 years. I know where I lived during that time, but I may have had the exact dates wrong. So I provided the details and the times (in years) but if they aren't *exact* will I have to pay for the process over again? I'm talking like years overlapping at a residence and such. I really don't want to pay for it again!

Not sure. I had to pay extra for an additional state. I lived in two different states during that time period.

You could always check your credit report to see what your address are listed as there.

Is your work not reimbursing you? (unless you're the owner!) If they are, just a warning, make sure you keep your card statement. USAG has never sent me any kind of valid receipt for safety cert or other charges so getting reimbursed was all messy. I talked to someone on the phone (because I had lost my statement and the bank only keeps them for two months or something, etc) and she sent me an email...which was really helpful as a receipt ;p

Not sure. I had to pay extra for an additional state. I lived in two different states during that time period.

You could always check your credit report to see what your address are listed as there.

Same with the 2 different state thing. I have the addresses, I'm just not sure as to the dates on one address of mine. I have my old tax records and such. I ballparked it since I moved midyear twice, I just hope that it works out. I'm a victim of premarital apartment awesomeness. When my rent would get jacked up $300 if I chose to renew, I moved. In a house now and I never anticipated the apartment years as being hazy for me lol. Anyway, if I'm off I'm not off by much so I'm hoping it's all good.

Is your work not reimbursing you? (unless you're the owner!) If they are, just a warning, make sure you keep your card statement. USAG has never sent me any kind of valid receipt for safety cert or other charges so getting reimbursed was all messy. I talked to someone on the phone (because I had lost my statement and the bank only keeps them for two months or something, etc) and she sent me an email...which was really helpful as a receipt ;p

Haha, as soon I read this and go to print the receipt, my printer goes on the fritz. I got a email from ncis that serves as one. Now to overcome technical difficulty aka yell for my husband...

I just did mine and Im pretty sure I had some dates off, I couldnt remember exacts while I was in college and moving around.

I ended up paying extra for one states but had no problems with getting a green light!

I just did mine and Im pretty sure I had some dates off, I couldnt remember exacts while I was in college and moving around.

I ended up paying extra for one states but had no problems with getting a green light!

Did it take a long time to go through? I have selfish reasons as well as professional ones; there's a meet in the near future I'd greatly love to be on the floor for.

Last edited:
Boosters is prepping to get me my Professional membership renewed and I will need to do the background check.

Hmm, addresses. I'm not good with addresses, dang it.

I was told that USAG in late 08 was telling people up to 6 weeks and finishing them in 2-3.

I started the process in November 08. It took about 4 weeks for the background check I think.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back