WAG TOPS/HOPES Coach of the Year

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

FlippinLilysMom

Proud Parent
I didn't even know that this was a thing but one of Lily's coaches was just named the TOPS/HOPES Coach of the Year for 2017-2018! The USECA (United States Elite Coaches Association) names 2 coaches of the year each year, one for TOPS/HOPES and one for Elite. This is pretty amazing considering one year ago our gym didn't even have a HOPES program!!
41540315_10214934654033153_2933367516757491712_n.jpg

I didn't even know that this was a thing but one of Lily's coaches was just named the TOPS/HOPES Coach of the Year for 2017-2018! The USECA (United States Elite Coaches Association) names 2 coaches of the year each year, one for TOPS/HOPES and one for Elite. This is pretty amazing considering one year ago our gym didn't even have a HOPES program!!
41540315_10214934654033153_2933367516757491712_n.jpg
Congratulations to the coach and your gym. Very impressive to go from zero hopes program to coach of the year!

Not sure what you mean. Maybe you could direct me to where I might find the information as how one would qualify for this award for instance 1. being a paying member...cause if you weren't you wouldn't even be selected?
It's an award open to ALL coaches who had gymnasts either in TOPS/HOPES and they also give out an award to the elite coach of the year. If you can point me to where it says this award is only given out to paid members I would love to see that.

It's an award open to ALL coaches who had gymnasts either in TOPS/HOPES and they also give out an award to the elite coach of the year. If you can point me to where it says this award is only given out to paid members I would love to see that.

You can’t jump on my assumption without directing me to a weblink off their site or FB page until then one can question can’t they?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back