Parents Home Air Trak

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Easto

Coach
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Ill try and keep this brief.

We are looking to get an Air Trak for the kids to have at home. Christmas is coming up and I’d rather spend our money on something they will use.

I was looking around on Amazon.CA and noticed several different brands and sizes.

The kids are 6 and 8.

20’ would be amazing, but unfortunately we don’t have the same and those are fairly expensive.

We were looking more towards the 10’ or 13’

Can anyone recommend a brand or a brand to avoid?

Any suggestions on length?

We are looking to get an Air Trak for the kids to have at home. Christmas is coming up and I’d rather spend our money on something they will use.

I was looking around on Amazon.CA and noticed several different brands and sizes.

The kids are 6 and 8.

20’ would be amazing, but unfortunately we don’t have the same and those are fairly expensive.

The kids are 6 and 8.

We have a 10’ Tumble Track that we
purchased on Amazon, perfect for my 8 yo daughter. It came with the air pump and is easy to inflate, deflates quickly too. She has enough room to practice many of her floor skills.

Is
We have a 10’ Tumble Track that we
purchased on Amazon, perfect for my 8 yo daughter. It came with the air pump and is easy to inflate, deflates quickly too. She has enough room to practice many of her floor skills.
Is 10’ enough for a round off back handspring?

Is 10' enough for a round off back handspring?

For a shorter gymnast (i.e. under 4'9" ish) it should be but any taller may be pushing it without undercutting the handspring.

Just something to think about. The power generated on an air track is sometimes more than you would think. Be sure the ceiling is high enough before setting them loose.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back