WAG Floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hienergyhouse

Proud Parent
My daughter found this music on YouTube and loves it. I haven’t been able to find a similar version anywhere. Does anyone know if there is a way she could use it? Or can I purchase it?

I think you contact the YouTube channel owner, they will help you. I know they make a lot of music, so they probably have the answers. I’ve read comments under their videos from people thanking them for the music.

I think you contact the YouTube channel owner, they will help you. I know they make a lot of music, so they probably have the answers. I’ve read comments under their videos from people thanking them for the music.
I posted a comment the other day and am waiting for them to reply. I was able to download it to a mp3.

It was suggested that my DDs music be cut with something else. DD just likes it how it is but could be because she can’t think of anything(me either).
What length does Level 6 need to be? 1:15? I ask because a few of her teammates just got their music and it was 1:06.

It was suggested that my DDs music be cut with something else. DD just likes it how it is but could be because she can’t think of anything(me either).
What length does Level 6 need to be? 1:15? I ask because a few of her teammates just got their music and it was 1:06.

1:15 is the max time without getting a deduction. There is no minimum time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back