Gym opening data in the US by state

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Super cool... thanks for doing this.

Where are you getting your data? I live in a state that you have as mixed but the State mandate has not been lifted yet.

Anyone can add data to the spreadsheet, my state is also mixed right now, apparently some gyms are open against orders.

so accuracy should be taken with a grain of salt. :)

WA gyms are working together to try to get permission to open gyms for Team members (in very small groups with social distancing in place) in phase 2. Was all over the news yesterday.

WA gyms are working together to try to get permission to open gyms for Team members (in very small groups with social distancing in place) in phase 2. Was all over the news yesterday.

This is what's happening in our CA gym. Just 11 team members yesterday split into 2 groups. Entire gym to themselves.

Attempt at tracking data per state on whether gyms are open or not -> Google sheet

and a fun map created from that data (not updated in realtime)

Anyone can update/add to the spreadsheet above and I'll update the map.

(help I'm bored)
How do you edit it? Colorado gyms are open for privates. I’ve heard other gyms are holding modified team practices.

I have heard of three gyms in NC who opened even though gyms have not opened. They said they were doing "camps for people who need child care".

So, the Orange County gyms aren't open legally then? I'm just trying to get a gauge on when my daughter's gym might open. We live in a different county that is less hard hit than her gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back