Off Topic Other Forums (WWGYM)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

They have said on the FB forum that they are trying to get it back I have my doubts but would welcome it.

Who owns that site?

I guess a better question would be... what other gymnastics forums are still around?

I believe that they were hacked and then there was a big problem getting the name and information back from GoDaddy.

Don't forget about our struggles with GoDaddy... here is the thread...

And now data breaches are in writing all over...

I believe that they were hacked and then there was a big problem getting the name and information back from GoDaddy.
Maybe someone can help them with that? wwgym was an extremely good forum for those of us interested in elite gymnastics. I "lurked" on it and am unable to find any alternative where there are so many people so well informed about the sport.

Not possible... the actual owner would have to do that.
I just meant with advice on how to deal with GoDaddy. I have no clue how these webhosting companies operate but it seems extremely unfair. And wwgym was an extremely valuable addition to the online gymnastics community.

Reactions: JBS
I just meant with advice on how to deal with GoDaddy. I have no clue how these webhosting companies operate but it seems extremely unfair. And wwgym was an extremely valuable addition to the online gymnastics community.
GoDaddy is NOT good... our domain is no longer registered through them. They are very very very hard to deal with.

Gymscoop doesn't really seem to like me... I've registered there a few times over the years and never received any response. I go on Reddit from time to time... seems to be about the only thing left besides social media. Seems like most gym fans just talk on Twitter now.

yes I think they do twitter more than anything. And college gym facebook groups.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back