Parents Too late?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mom02

Proud Parent
Quick question: daughter level 4 gymnast with next meet in 3 weeks and states in 8 weeks. Has AA34+, need to move her to different gym due to coaching issues n no girls are progressing in scores on team and etc. Affecting daughter- becoming frustrated, as my daughter is a serious gymnast n wants longevity-not a hobby.
Do I pull her out now to put in new gym or continue where she is n toughen it out til after states?

If it is not an abusive issue, I would keep her in thee current gym and move after state meet. It is very unlikely that any new (and higher competitive) gym would allow your dd to compete on their team this late in the season. If she is willing to scrap the season and want to just start fresh with a new gym, you could try to move now, if you find one that will allow it.

Quick question: daughter level 4 gymnast with next meet in 3 weeks and states in 8 weeks. Has AA34+, need to move her to different gym due to coaching issues n no girls are progressing in scores on team and etc. Affecting daughter- becoming frustrated, as my daughter is a serious gymnast n wants longevity-not a hobby.
Do I pull her out now to put in new gym or continue where she is n toughen it out til after states?
This sounds like my state. Could the lack of improvement be due to the time of gym closures?

I do think moving now would be very difficult and I'd stick it out through states and then start fresh for summer.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back