US Alternate Tests Positive

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was really hoping this was not going to happen... I guess we'll see how this plays out now.

How long has it be since the women’s team used an alternate? The last one I remember was Sidney in 2000 when they went through a few of them.
I’m sorry she’s positive but relieved that it was an alternate affected and even more pleased that she is asymptotic.

Does anyone know how long she has to quarantine?

How long has it be since the women’s team used an alternate? The last one I remember was Sidney in 2000 when they went through a few of them.
I’m sorry she’s positive but relieved that it was an alternate affected and even more pleased that she is asymptotic.

Does anyone know how long she has to quarantine?
I think she and her family have already made statements that she has no chance to compete now. So whatever the length of time it is, would preclude competition. So any other gymnast that tests positive now will seemingly be completely out.

There's supposedly 2 pictures of Eaker posing close with other gymnasts which Tom Forster subsequently deleted. At least one of them looks legit to me. SMH

Depending on the protocol, close contacts might not be required to quarantine if they are vaccinated and don’t have symptom.

Depending on the protocol, close contacts might not be required to quarantine if they are vaccinated and don’t have symptom.
Exactly. In classrooms this past year, only students sitting right beside the positive student had to quarantine, not everyone.

The general rule has been that if you are vaccinated and come into contact with someone who was positive, then you do not have to quarantine unless you show symptoms.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back