Parents Can a judge/coach hep me understand?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

PeanutsMom

Proud Parent
Hello! My DD is settling into her new gym. She is finally letting go of her flyaway again (long story). She hasn’t done her giant flyaway since February because her coach at the other gym said that it was getting too many deductions. Her coach at the new gym said it isn’t a huge deduction as it is right now (which is how it has ALWAYS looked). Can someone help me (and my DD) understand where the huge deductions are coming from?

Try uploading to youtube or instagram and sharing the link here :)

Your IG might be private. It has to be public to work ;(
It is. I want my students not to find me! But the still photo will load!

Attachments

• EBCD9475-4F1F-4DD5-944D-3F220A5EC1DC.png
    EBCD9475-4F1F-4DD5-944D-3F220A5EC1DC.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 205
It worked! NOw I will let people who know the WAG side of things better give you tips ;)

It worked! NOw I will let people who know the WAG side of things better give you tips ;)
Thank you. For reference, this looks EXACTLY the way it did when she did it in February. This has how it has always looked. It isn't like she dropped the skill for 6 months and came out doing it better on the other side. This is what she was competing.

I would take for feet, lack of height and body position . I think here that is 0.1 0.3 0.1 and your deductions are half ours so only 0.25? Not much.

I would take way more for her giants tbh.

I would take for feet, lack of height and body position . I think here that is 0.1 0.3 0.1 and your deductions are half ours so only 0.25? Not much.

I would take way more for her giants tbh

I would take way more for her giants tbh.
What in her giants would you take? She is level 7 (repeating level 7 because there were only 2 meets last year). She knows she goes out, not up on her flyaway, but its a work in progress.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back