WAG coming back to gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hi! i did gymnastics for about 5-6 years and i was an xcel gold gymnast. i then quit for about a year and a half, and i’m now starting again this upcoming week (i’m starting at the same level i was at before). i know i won’t instantly be training and doing the same skills as before since i need to build up my strength and flexibility again, and i know i probably can’t get an exact answer for this and it’s probably a dumb question but just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me about how long it would take to get my strength back?

It will depend on many factors. How old are you? Did you work out at all while you were out of gymnastics?

It will depend on many factors. How old are you? Did you work out at all while you were out of gymnastics?
i realized i should’ve included that before submitting the thread, i’m 15 years old, and i quit when i had just turned 14. i did some work outs while i was out of gymnastics, but it was never anything too serious or as high intensity as i did while i was still in gymnastics. and i wasn’t very consistent with those workouts while out of gymnastics either.

i realized i should’ve included that before submitting the thread, i’m 15 years old, and i quit when i had just turned 14. i did some work outs while i was out of gymnastics, but it was never anything too serious or as high intensity as i did while i was still in gymnastics. and i wasn’t very consistent with those workouts while out of gymnastics either.

It will be tough, but you can get it back.

however, you do need to be 16 to be on CB, for your safety and ours. come back when you are 16 and we would love to hear about your return! You can continue to read any posts ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back