ChalkBucket Private Area On ChalkBucket Again?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Do you want a members only area?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could be completely making this up, but didn't you have to have a certain number of CB posts to access the private groups? I like that idea because I feel much more comfortable with a group of people who regularly post, vs. feeling like there might be a lot of people lurking in the private groups who never share anything.
Yes! So it makes it a little bit harder than just joining, posting once or twice, and then having immediate access to a private group.

Yes! So it makes it a little bit harder than just joining, posting once or twice, and then having immediate access to a private group.

You have to have 10 posts and be a member for 2 weeks before the "groups" will appear...

Once I’ve been on long enough I will join the group! My son is only just starting out on his gymnastics journey but I’m finding it hard to find information

Once I’ve been on long enough I will join the group! My son is only just starting out on his gymnastics journey but I’m finding it hard to find information
asking questions is one of the best way to get information here. Med's gymnastics is not as active here but there are several involved members and coaches who are always willing to answer questions

asking questions is one of the best way to get information here. Med's gymnastics is not as active here but there are several involved members and coaches who are always willing to answer questions
That’s great! I hopefully will learn plenty!

Ok... I'm reading through this. I'll add a couple more groups.

Remember... the groups are very new again so it will take some time to get them running. The best way is to get a couple people talking in the groups and just keep posting. Also... tell your gym friends to join.

Hi All - is the UK section quite active? Just pondering if I should try to get my 14 posts in to get access!

it has a few posts but we would like it to be much more active so please come along.

@LJSC The private areas are just starting again... it their "building" phase. Not too much action yet... but I guarantee they will take off eventually.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back