Parents Balcony Gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Scream4IceCream

Proud Parent
Does anyone know anything about Balcony Gymnastics in Ocala, Florida? They seem to be the only competitive gym in that area other than Graceful. Feel free to message me if you don’t feel comfortable posting. Thanks!

Does anyone know anything about Balcony Gymnastics in Ocala, Florida? They seem to be the only competitive gym in that area other than Graceful. Feel free to message me if you don’t feel comfortable posting. Thanks!
Yes, I do. I would say good recreational gym. Good for compulsory levels. I know a few girls that started there and then moved on as they moved up. I am very familiar with the area. Let me know if you are looking for optional levels.

Yes, I do. I would say good recreational gym. Good for compulsory levels. I know a few girls that started there and then moved on as they moved up. I am very familiar with the area. Let me know if you are looking for optional levels.
Thank you so much! Do you mind if I message you with a few specifics of our situation and see what you think?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back