NCAA 5th year

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi! I just saw Hambrick will be returning for a 5th year at Arkansas. Do we know of any other seniors taking a 5th year? Would love to see Rachel Baumann take it! Thanks!

Hi! I just saw Hambrick will be returning for a 5th year at Arkansas. Do we know of any other seniors taking a 5th year? Would love to see Rachel Baumann take it! Thanks!
I think Bailey Lovett will also return for a 5th year at Arkansas, and word is circulating that Norah Flatley will return for a 5th year, but at another school.

I think Bailey Lovett will also return for a 5th year at Arkansas, and word is circulating that Norah Flatley will return for a 5th year, but at another school.
I'd love to see Flatley return! I'm interested to see if any other UCLA gymnasts transfer.

Wow, Arkansas is probably fretting a little bit. Not sure if UCLA will go that way since she still is kinda unproven.

I know Leah Clapper is coming back. I have heard Trinity is planning on coming back and Nya still has a year of undergrad left so wouldn't be surprised to see her come back. Not sure about Savs. But given UF has only signed one freshman, gotta think the staff knows something about their plans.....

If this means UGA I'd love it! I'm a huge UGA fan and want to see that team do well. I've always wondered how liked Kupets is as a coach. Thank you for clarifying for me:)

If this means UGA I'd love it! I'm a huge UGA fan and want to see that team do well. I've always wondered how liked Kupets is as a coach. Thank you for clarifying for me:)
Yep, if true it pretty much puts UGA, Auburn and UF as best transfer destinations.

Btw, I also saw Victoria Nguyen looks to be transferring from UGA. She has removed all references of UGA from social media and has made some cryptic tweets.

Yep, if true it pretty much puts UGA, Auburn and UF as best transfer destinations.

Btw, I also saw Victoria Nguyen looks to be transferring from UGA. She has removed all references of UGA from social media and has made some cryptic tweets.
Oh man! She was pretty solid this year. That, mixed with minimal seniors wanting to take a 5th year (Schild is the only one who comes to mind) is interesting and makes me wonder how much the coaching staff is liked. Choreographically I'm not sure of the best fit for Flatley of those 3.

Well, I know Florida is stacked, but what a dream it would be to see Norah at Florida. I really prefer Florida's choreography to other teams because it seems individualized to the gymnast's style (for ex Leanne Wong) instead of every gymnast with the same style music/choreography. But maybe it's just b/c I'm an elite fan...often NCAA music and dance leaves me desiring something else (I don't mean to sound unkind).

Oh man! She was pretty solid this year. That, mixed with minimal seniors wanting to take a 5th year (Schild is the only one who comes to mind) is interesting and makes me wonder how much the coaching staff is liked. Choreographically I'm not sure of the best fit for Flatley of those 3.
Ya, I am not sure about Kupets and how long she has. And honestly, anywhere Flatley goes will be a choreo difference from UCLA.

Well, I know Florida is stacked, but what a dream it would be to see Norah at Florida. I really prefer Florida's choreography to other teams because it seems individualized to the gymnast's style (for ex Leanne Wong) instead of every gymnast with the same style music/choreography. But maybe it's just b/c I'm an elite fan...often NCAA music and dance leaves me desiring something else (I don't mean to sound unkind).
I totally get what you mean and you don't sound unkind❤️

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back