Parents USAG membership question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmom2020

Proud Parent
Does anyone know how the level on the USAG membership page gets changed when your athlete moves up a level? Does the gym have to physically go in and change the number? When I login it says the level but not sure how that all works.

The gym must go in and update levels because in the many years that my dd has been competing, I have never done it and have never been given the option to do it. The only thing I could do was pay for the membership.

When my dd switched gyms, I did not have to do anything either, except pay for her membership. The new gym had her added to their team.

Coaches pick the level.

The gym must go in and update levels because in the many years that my dd has been competing, I have never done it and have never been given the option to do it. The only thing I could do was pay for the membership.

When my dd switched gyms, I did not have to do anything either, except pay for her membership. The new gym had her added to their team.
The reason why I asked is because I went in to print my daughters copy of her membership and it showed her level went up , but the gym hasn’t personally told her she’s moved up. And the gym made it clear for girls and parents not to ask until they were contacted because aome
Parents wouldn’t stop bothering them. I just wanted to make sure that the gym was the one that had to move her level up and that it wasn’t some sort of mistake.

The reason why I asked is because I went in to print my daughters copy of her membership and it showed her level went up , but the gym hasn’t personally told her she’s moved up. And the gym made it clear for girls and parents not to ask until they were contacted because aome
Parents wouldn’t stop bothering them. I just wanted to make sure that the gym was the one that had to move her level up and that it wasn’t some sort of mistake.

If the gym has it wrong or it changes... they will just change it to the correct level when entering her into the meets.

Or perhaps you have found a secret, backdoor way of getting information! ;-) I'm only half-joking. I will admit that I have checked the page to see if my daughter is scheduled to compete in an upcoming meet, though of course there's always the chance that the coaches haven't updated the registration so while it may be easier than asking the coach, it's not always the most accurate source.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back