Parents How to find Dallas, TX boys competitive

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My 6yo son loves gymnastics! He’s at an ASI right now doing rec 3x week for 1 hour each. How do I find a good gym for boys that will train him to be competitive? I played soccer as a kid… I know nothing about gymnastics or how to research a serious place for him. Dallas (Texas in general) is huge on girls gymnastics and we have WOGA that trains elite girls… not sure if they do boys. Any guidance?

A solid girls gym will easily be able to direct you to a solid boys gym. I’d just call around and ask — tons of options in texas.

WOGA has boys as well and they seem to do very well. Elevate is another gym in Dallas that has mens gymnastics, and they do well also.

I would not recommend Elevate for someone who is looking for a gym that is more serious than ASI. Also, I don’t think they have a mens team.

I would not recommend Elevate for someone who is looking for a gym that is more serious than ASI. Also, I don’t think they have a mens team.
Perhaps not, I had done a Google search for mens programs in Dallas and it popped up, and the name sounded familiar. Once I looked back it was Elevate out of California I must have been thinking of. Never heard of ASI though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back