Parents Compulsory Level 2-4 Gym DFW

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

WOGA or Kurt Thomas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My DD had tryouts at 2 gyms in DFW for Level 3 and I'm not sure how to evaluate the differences. One is Kurt Thomas and one is WOGA. I've considered adding Metroplex but we didn't have a good experience with them at the preschool level several years ago even though people rave about that gym. Can anyone tell me some differences in the two? What to ask? What to watch for? I know it's level 3 and it's not a huge deal but I want to set her up for success long term and avoid too much changing in the future....

My DD had tryouts at 2 gyms in DFW for Level 3 and I'm not sure how to evaluate the differences. One is Kurt Thomas and one is WOGA. I've considered adding Metroplex but we didn't have a good experience with them at the preschool level several years ago even though people rave about that gym. Can anyone tell me some differences in the two? What to ask? What to watch for? I know it's level 3 and it's not a huge deal but I want to set her up for success long term and avoid too much changing in the future....
We are at KT too looking to switch to woga

Just out of curiosity what’s a usual age for a L3 at WOGA? Pretty young I’d expect.
From what I can see about age 6/7 and not much higher than that. It looks like they pretty much have a type and an age for those lower levels. I haven't see much on the higher levels and I'm terrible at guessing ages.

From what I can see about age 6/7 and not much higher than that. It looks like they pretty much have a type and an age for those lower levels. I haven't see much on the higher levels and I'm terrible at guessing ages.
That's exactly what I would have expected.

Which WOGA Plano or Frisco? How old is she ?

I'd stick with Kurt
After what I found out about Woga and John doe coach Valeri Liukin I'd stay far away. Look up Larry Nassar

What are you talking about?

The page I see isn't event done...

The demo content from the theme is still in place...

Leverage agile frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews. Iterative approaches to corporate strategy foster collaborative thinking to further the overall value proposition. Organically grow the holistic world view of disruptive innovation via workplace diversity and empowerment.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back