Parents Between Tape and Grips (WOD & Done)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My DDs coach gave her Won(sp?) and Done tape the other day and it worked a lot better than her other tape has been.

She said she wasn’t going to try and find something that would be between tape and grips.

Is there such a thing?

Please keep in mind that these products are in no way “gymnastics grips”. The WOD & Done look very useful… but they are hand protectors… not grips.

The other ones can be made out of a roll of tape in 3 minutes.

Please keep in mind that these products are in no way “gymnastics grips”. The WOD & Done look very useful… but they are hand protectors… not grips.

The other ones can be made out of a roll of tape in 3 minutes.
Agree. They are a one time use only for each pair. :) They just tape on to look like grips. :) I'll let ya know they work out. They might be a good "in between" :) I didn't want to get her grips without her coaches ok either. Figured they will let us know when they think she is ready for gymnastic grips.

WOD implies they are intended for Crossfit. Although I can certainly see some benefit for gymnastics

It looks like they have a re-branded version for gymnastics call "rip guards". Their story is definitely on of Crossfit though.

For those of you that have never been into Crossfit... WOD is "Workout Of the Day".

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back