Parents Hi and how do you do it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

Hello all:

I'm fairly new here with a DD 11 yo that just moved up to Level 7 after the state meet 2 weeks ago. At that meet we finally purchased a digital camcorder. Its the first camcorder I've ever had so I'm still getting use to it. I've seen many of the videos you guys have done and boy they are great. How do you get them so all the events are together and the words etc on the video. I know I should be able to do that too and I'll figure it out eventually but if you have any hits for videoing the meets I'd love to hear them.:D

Yep. I love One True Media. Very easy, fun and doesn't take very long. Uploads quickly to YouTube, quicker than just uploading the raw files from your computer to YouTube. :D

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket!!

I use windows movie maker. It came on my PC. Youtube videos have become my hobby LOL

I'm looking forward to your first project! Good luck

Thanks

THANKS! I will have to look into these. I'm so AV challenged. If it takes more than point and click I get lost easily. I will give it a try. Thanks again:)

I use windows movie maker. It came on my PC.

My DD (9) showed me how to use Windows Movie Maker the other week. I was floored. She already made about a dozen movies and slide shows herself.
When I asked her who taught her how to use the tool, she said "I taught myself!" When I asked how, she responded "I read the instructions". :confused: Instructions?? What are these "instructions" you speak of?? :D She certainly didnt learn that tip from me!

I vote for Media-One, but MS Movie maker is simple as well.

My DD (9) showed me how to use Windows Movie Maker the other week. I was floored. She already made about a dozen movies and slide shows herself.
When I asked her who taught her how to use the tool, she said "I taught myself!" When I asked how, she responded "I read the instructions". :confused: Instructions?? What are these "instructions" you speak of?? :D She certainly didnt learn that tip from me!

I vote for Media-One, but MS Movie maker is simple as well.
That is so funny Tim's Dad,
I sat home one day and played around with movie maker for about 6 hours. My 11 year old came home from school and said "let me try". I told her it was very complicated and that it takes hours to learn. I left the room and came back and she had made a DVD. What is it about kids these day that they are able to pick up this stuff so fast.

Well the windows movie make was free and had a ton of stuff you could do it took me the better part of the day to figure it out - Now if I had read the instructions I'm sure I could have done it in 15 min LOL.

:rotfl:

Anyway it is fabulous to use and for my first attempt I think I did great.
Not sure if its showing yet but you can catch it at you tube

YouTube - cher062's Channel

Nice job on your first video montage! Great job to your daughter for her great meet as well. :D Welcome to the fun of making videos.

just a quick note there was only 2 tenths of a point between the girl in 1st and her. Heck an unpointed toe or a bent knee fixed she could have been first

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back