State Meet Tonight!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Beetle has state meet tonight. She is feeling confident, I am a nervous wreck. I think I got a total of 4 hours of sleep last night.. Why do we do this to ourselves?

She did her flyaways Tuesday, Thursday and Friday so that little mental block is over! WHEW.

I could use a beam confidence fairy... She used to Rock it on Beam.. but this year her high score is a 8.6, she is so tenantive that her jumps and leaps are low.

We are also in Region 4, so she only needs a 34.0 to qualify for regions. I am just hoping for a clean meet. She wants regions....

If she is clean she can do it... How about a clean meet fairy? (then that same fairy can come clean my house??)

Thanks!

Sending you the "velcro feet" fairy for beam and the "looking like I'm not sttressed" fairy for Mom!!! This time tomorrow it will all be a memory.

34 is totally doable, she has been improving steadily. Good luck, hope it's fun for her and I hope you survive the day!

BIG HUGS and lots of good vibes comin' your way for tonite! Have a BLAST Beetle!

Kristilyn, sending you the 'cafe-mocha-vodka-valium-latte' fairy! Hope you can just sit back, and relish the fact that your dd is doing great, and how wonderful it is that she at States! :p

Let us know how is goes just as SOON as you can! No making us sit here until Wednesday like Granny Smith did, lol! :cool:

Beetle will do great i just know it.

We will be there cheering her on.

I am proud of her for over coming her flyaways.

I will sneak the fairys into the meet in my bag.

Let us know how is goes just as SOON as you can! No making us sit here until Wednesday like Granny Smith did, lol! :cool:
No kidding! I was checking for Granny's Report daily! States is 2 1/2 hours away, we are spending the night I probably wont be able to update until Sunday.. but if I find a random computer I will update before hand!

Good Luck to Beetle.I was confident that she would get her flyaway back.
Also sending you calm nerves.

Sorry to be so late posting...she's probably competing as I type! Just wanted to let you know I'm sending Beetle lots of good luck vibes!!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes for her. Good luck Beetle!!!!!

Hey, hey, hey - I was disappointed and upset, it took me that long to get to the point whereI felt like writing the darn thing! ;)

I know you are probably already at the meet, but I just sent you and Beetle a little "Stick It" prayer!

Can't wait to hear how she did, I have nothing but good thoughts for both of you! :D

No kidding! I was checking for Granny's Report daily! States is 2 1/2 hours away, we are spending the night I probably wont be able to update until Sunday.. but if I find a random computer I will update before hand!

Hey, hey, hey - I was disappointed and upset, it took me that long to get to the point whereI felt like writing the darn thing! ;)

:D

Sorry, GS, I was just razzin' ya a bit. You know we only wanted to know asap b/c we love ya, but we ALL understand that 'burned-out-not-wanting-to-post-yet' feeling. I know I do! ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back